Looking for Senior Azure developer having 5+ years of experience in implement, monitor, and maintain Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to compute, storage, network, and security. 5 years - experience in Azure Platform with C#, ASP.net MVC + SQL Server Application Development. Should have practical experience of Microservices, Axure Service Fabric, Azure Authentication, Azure API, Azure SQL Server Database. Candidate must haveMicrosoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate certification. (Exam AZ-203)
· Work in Azure development/ Cloud Security/ Cloud Devops services with a Solid background in c#, asp.net, .Net Framework & .Net Core, SSRS reports, third party API’s integrations.
· Design, Build, and Modify existing business-tier components, Web applications, and database objects using Microsoft platform technologies (ASP.NET Web API) and Azure.
· Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practices
· Deep knowledge of Azure computing, storage, logging and monitoring, auditing ,security services & DevOps.
· Design an Azure app service web app by using Azure CLI, PowerShell, and other tools
· Develop Azure functions including bindings and triggers.
· Implement large-scale, parallel and high-performance apps by using batches.
· Create an APIM instance, configure authentication for APIs, create an API gateway, and define policies for APIs
· Deploying and managing Microsoft Azure technologies (Azure Data Factory,
· Databricks, Azure SQL DB, Azure SQL DB)
· Good experience using Azure cloud and integrating with Azure PaaS services is preferred.
· Experience in Microsoft Azure cloud IAAS/PAAS/SAAS is added advantage.
· Strong working knowledge of SQL Server, SQL Azure Database, No SQL, Data Modelling, Azure AD, ADFS, Identity & Access Management.
· Practical experience of using version control systems (Git preferred)
· Practical experience building and maintaining automated operational infrastructure.