Customer Success Champion would be responsible for talking to the customers and helping them with their queries regarding our software product.
- Responding to and Answering Calls, Emails and Web Tickets of end users in a cordial, professional manner
- Logging Tickets (Incident / Service Request / Information Query) for every user interaction handled
- Providing first level support on our services via remote desktop calls if required
- Route/Assign tickets to the appropriate support group, if necessary.
- Identifying and escalating high-severity, priority issues
- Updating Pending Tickets with timely, precise, accurate updates
- Following-up with end users, if necessary, for closure of pending tickets
- Online Registration
- Online Assessment - Aptitude
- In Person Interview - Comprehension/ written skills evaluation
- In Person Interview - Domain knowledge + HR Discussions
Both the in-person rounds will be conducted on the same day for shortlisted candidates. Results will be announced in a week's time.